As we have said many times before, at Logoinn we truly believe in sharing. This blog, Logology is a place where we share our experiences as a team that works with small businesses on daily basis. We publish tips like how to build a better brand, and how to become a social media guru. Also we regularly discuss how small businesses can improve their web design, logo design, and their overall internet marketing strategy. To share our experiences with our blog readers we recently launched Logoinn’s weekly newsletter for small businesses and startups. Now we want to move one step further.
Loglogy invites fellow bloggers to come share their ideas on our pages. We invite you to guest blog on logology on topics such as social media, marketing, brand development, graphic design, logo design, and so on. Please have a look at our posts for a better understanding of the topics that we discuss here.
- Exposure: You get published on an old well established and regularly updated blog which is maintained by a decent design agency.
- Backlinks: You get a link back to your content from within the post.
- Guest Author: You get the cool status of a Guest Contributor on Logology, your content will be mentioned in our social media activities, newsletter, and discussions.
- New Readers: The Exposure, backlinks, social activities around your guest contribution will bring more readers to your own blog/website.
- Please only submit unique and never before published content.
- Provide us with an Author introduction which we will be added at the bottom of the post.
- Your content should not be less than 450 and not more than 1200 words.
- You own the content but we have exclusive rights to edit, modify, republish it anywhere and anytime.
- You are not allowed to submit the same content to any other website (your own or someone else’s).
- You can add 2 images (reasonable size) per blog post.
- By contacting us either by using the form below or sending an email to the address given below, you acknowledge that you have read the guidelines above and agree to follow them.
If you are uncomfortable using the form below, you can also send us an email at this address: